Tuesday 3 January 2012

An Introduction

Well hello there Internet!

 I might as well introduce myself, my name is Jared and this year I am about to go against every fiber in my body and start dating. I have never even tried to get a date or even flirted before in my life, I am 23 years old. No, I am not an ultra social conservative, in fact I am a social liberal and a somewhat fiscal conservative if you must know, nor do I suffer from extreme social anxiety or, am someone who just looks for one night stands. The reason why I have not done anything close to dating is that I am an aromantic asexual, meaning that I am not attracted to anyone in a romantic or sexual nature.

The reason why I am dating is two-fold, first of all I feel that by being an aromantic asexual but I want to date just for the experience of dating and  right now I do not feel challenged in my life right now, as I am in a gap in my education right now.

Come with me as I enter the dating jungle. I will give the good, the bad and, the just plan wrong. I plan to post some tips and tricks that I find useful, so you might learn a thing or two yourself.

Stay tuned, because tomorrow, or maybe tonight, I will post what I have done and what I have experienced, to this point.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. What do you intend to do if your date wants to get 'intimate', physically?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the first date that I have got I got on-line and my date understands my intent for dating. So I will take it from there. Oh also, you are my first comment on my blog thank-you.

      Delete