Wednesday 4 January 2012

So, it Begins

Since I do not have any experience in attracting people, I decided to get my first date on via the Internet.  I felt that the Internet allowed me to to lay out my intentions in full and not leave anything to the imagination and I did not have to try to pick up anyone, they came to me. My first stop was craigslist where I posted an advertisement stating who I am and what I am looking for. I placed my advertisement just after midnight on Monday and later that morning at around 10am when I went to check my e-mail there were three replies, or what I thought were replies. They were spamers but I did not know that at the time. So, I replied and that was a mistake. Now, almost five times a day I am getting e-mails from "people" that want to meet me and they all want me to see there profile on some scam website. So,  I replied to craigslist ads and only got one response then I went to a site called datehookup.com again only one, negative, response. That all changed last night when I got a real response, on my craigslist ad, even thought she does not believe in asexuality and she is not looking for a relationship right now, she does want to meet. YES! Partial success!

We have sent each other a few emails and I have asked her out on friday night. She has yet to respond.

When I meet her I will tell you how it went.

1 comment: